Monday, April 23, 2012

A Goodnight Kiss

This evening, as I was trying to put Grace down for bed, she sat up, placed her hands on both sides of my head, and then proceeded to give me a big, slobbery kiss.

It was absolutely priceless. She will give me kisses when I ask, but this is the first time she has done it all on her own, with no prompting from me. The hands on the side of my face was too much!

I love her. I wanted to jot the moment down quickly, so I wouldn't forget it.

(She is still up by the way, and it's 11! My daughter is a night owl, like her daddy.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In a paragraph...I am a mom, wife, step-mom, teacher, daughter, sister, and friend. I am a believer, a daydreamer, a memory keeper, and an avid reader. I love teenagers, animals, bad reality t.v., coffee, and wine. I value my family, my career, my students, and my faith. And, as a warning...I most likely will be horrible at updating this:)