Sunday, April 15, 2012

She Is a Strange One, But I Love Her!

My daughter LOVES the bath, LOVES it!

Cranky? Throw her in the bath!

Sleepy and want to keep her awake? Throw her in the bath?

Teething? Throw her in the bath and she is bound to forget about it.

This morning I gave her a bath, and rather than play with the dozen of toys that accompany my daughter at bath time, she was infatuated with the faucet. Not only was she licking it, and pressing her face against it, she was holding full on conversations with it in Grace talk.

I do not want her to grow up, but I honestly can't wait to see what she comes up with when playing make believe as a toddler!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In a paragraph...I am a mom, wife, step-mom, teacher, daughter, sister, and friend. I am a believer, a daydreamer, a memory keeper, and an avid reader. I love teenagers, animals, bad reality t.v., coffee, and wine. I value my family, my career, my students, and my faith. And, as a warning...I most likely will be horrible at updating this:)